- How can you come up with great ideas on demand?
- You can’t. But you can try deliberate creativity!
- It involves using patterns of thought to come to logical conclusions and create ideas that way
- It helps to ask yourself “why“. Why everything?
- Saying it often can help you spot business opportunities or help you figure things out about a business situation
- Failing to do this means your competitors might improve faster than you!
- Why? Why not? What if? Why don’t we..?
- Look locally, nationally and internationally to find out what people want
- Look at things from other people’s point of view
- What would make their lives easier?
- You can’t just get an idea and leave it at that.
- Next you have to:
- Evaluate whether it’s good, sensible and workable
- Evaluate whether it’s possible to bring it to reality